Clue: Baseball twin-killings: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball twin-killings: Abbr.. See the results below.
- They result in two outs: Abbr.
- Get-two-out situations: Abbr.
- Infielders' stat.
- Stat for infielders
- Twin killings, in baseball: Abbr.
- Two-out actions: Abbr.
- Twin killings, in baseball (abbr.)
- Batted balls resulting in two putouts (abbr.)
- They result in two outs (abbr.)
- Tinker-to-Evers-to-Chance stats
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Baseball twin-killings: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!