Clue: Baseball's Bambino
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball's Bambino. See the results below.
- Diamond great
- Dr. Westheimer
- < Player with this retired number
- Gordon or Ginsburg
- Babe's name
- It begins "In the days when the judges ruled..."
- See 49-Down
- Bride of Boaz
- Buzzi of "Laugh-In"
- It begins with the story of Naomi
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 26, 2009
- LA Times - November 17, 2008
- New York Times - April 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's Bambino that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!