Clue: Baseball's Hank
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball's Hank. See the results below.
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
- Four-time N.L. home run leader
- Baseball's Hammerin' Hank
- Early priest
- Moses' brother
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 22, 2004
- New York Times - January 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's Hank that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!