Clue: Baseball's strikeout king
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball's strikeout king. See the results below.
- Pitcher Nolan
- Fastballer known as "The Express"
- First baseball player to make $1 million a year
- Tom Clancy hero
- "A Bridge Too Far" author
- No-hitter king
- Pat Nixon's maiden name
- Clancy hero Jack
- O'Neal of "Love Story"
- "Saving Private ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 2012
- Washington Post - January 30, 2011
- New York Times - February 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's strikeout king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!