Clue: Baseball's "Walking Man" Eddie
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball's "Walking Man" Eddie. See the results below.
- Baseball's Eddie, 1952 All-Star for the Senators
- Dennis ___ and the Classics IV (1960s-'70s group)
- United Nations cofounder Charles
- Eddie of the '40s-'50s Senators
- Manager of the Milwaukee Brewers since 2003
- Baseball's ''Walking Man'' Eddie
- Royals manager Ned
- Classics IV lead singer Dennis
- Baseballer Eddie a.k.a. 'The Walking Man'
- Baseball manager Ned
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 18, 2011
- LA Times - July 19, 2009
- Universal - June 02, 2007
- Washington Post - December 17, 2005
- New York Times - March 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Baseball's "Walking Man" Eddie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!