We have 11 answers for the clue Basic. See the results below.
- Amenity that keeps the restaurant in business?
- Primary source of income
- Livelihood duo
- Basic meal
- Pertaining to basic needs
- Table mates
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2017
- Universal - July 16, 2016
- New York Times - January 17, 2016
- LA Times - June 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2011
- LA Times - January 17, 2009
- Washington Post - October 06, 2008
- Netword - September 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 31, 2006
- New York Sun - March 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
- New York Times - February 18, 2000
- New York Times - January 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Basic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!