Clue: Basic dictionary entry
We have 1 answer for the clue Basic dictionary entry. See the results below.
- Scrabble play
- Popular Microsoft software
- Microsoft product
- Scrabble formation
- With 33-Across, anagrams and puns (or parts hidden in 17-, 24-, 44- and 51-Across)
- Dictionary unit
- Kind of ladder exemplified by the answers to the seven starred clues
- Popular Microsoft product
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Basic dictionary entry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!