Clue: Batman's butler
We have 1 answer for the clue Batman's butler. See the results below.
- One of the Greats
- Pulitzer winner Uhry
- Nobel of the Nobel Prizes
- Noyes or Nobel
- Arne's "The Masque of ___"
- Mad Magazine's __ E. Neuman
- Bruce Wayne's butler
- "Inferiority complex" coiner Adler
- First name in suspense movies
- Tippi's director in "The Birds"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2012
- LA Times - April 24, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 24, 2011
- Universal - January 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 22, 2008
- Washington Post - January 10, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - September 17, 2006
- Washington Post - July 27, 2001
- Washington Post - December 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Batman's butler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!