Clue: Batting ploys
We have 1 answer for the clue Batting ploys. See the results below.
- Sacrifices may be made with these
- Sacrifices, in baseball
- Hits without swinging the bat
- Starts a squeeze
- Balls fielded by the catcher, perhaps
- Bats gently
- Some baseball ploys
- Tries to move someone 90 feet
- Baseball sacrifices
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2008
- Netword - September 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Batting ploys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!