Clue: Bauxite and others
We have 1 answer for the clue Bauxite and others. See the results below.
- Vein contents
- Products of a 16-Across
- Metallurgists' studies
- Copper containers
- They're found in the ground
- Smelter's stuff
- Raw material
- Cinnabar et al.
- Smeltery input
- Some train cargoes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 22, 2014
- New York Times - June 13, 2007
- Washington Post - October 29, 2006
- Washington Post - April 26, 2004
- Washington Post - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - January 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bauxite and others that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!