Clue: Bauxite or galena
We have 1 answer for the clue Bauxite or galena. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2016
- New York Times - June 08, 2009
- Netword - February 25, 2007
- Washington Post - January 06, 2007
- Washington Post - May 24, 2006
- USA Today - February 22, 2006
- Washington Post - November 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bauxite or galena that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!