Clue: ''Beasts and Super-Beasts'' author
We have 2 answers for the clue ''Beasts and Super-Beasts'' author. See the results below.
- "The Open Window" storyteller
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymically
- Pseudonymous short-story writer
- "The Open Window" writer
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymously
- "The Chronicles of Clovis" writer
- Noted short-story writer
- "Reginald" author
- H. H. Munro's pen name
- Literary pseudonym
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue ''Beasts and Super-Beasts'' author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!