Clue: Beat, but barely
We have 3 answers for the clue Beat, but barely. See the results below.
- Leg up
- Touch of acrimony
- Slight advantage
- Winning margin
- Nose (out)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 05, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 05, 2013
- USA Today - September 10, 2010
- Universal - February 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Beat, but barely that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!