Clue: Becky Thatcher's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Becky Thatcher's creator. See the results below.
- "I respect a man who knows how to spell a word more than one way"
- Hannibal lecturer
- He came and went with Halley's Comet
- "Pudd'nhead Wilson" author
- Tom Sawyer's creator
- Writer who inspired Faulkner
- See 27-Across
- Clemens alias
- Samuel Clemens
- Whom an American humor prize is named for
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Becky Thatcher's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!