Clue: Beginning for this puzzle's five endings
We have 1 answer for the clue Beginning for this puzzle's five endings. See the results below.
- "Take me as ___"
- Cartesian conclusion
- Words before and after "what" for Popeye
- Descartes conclusion
- "How dry ___"
- Beatles' "___ the Walrus"
- "___ shocked!"
- Song words before "a rock" and "the walrus"
- Cole Porter's "___ Loved"
- Dr. Seuss's Sam ___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Beginning for this puzzle's five endings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!