Clue: Behind the scenes
We have 4 answers for the clue Behind the scenes. See the results below.
- In the wings
- Out of the audience's sight
- Where Claudius is during Hamlet's "To be, or not to be" soliloquy
- Out of view, at the theater
- Like many lines fed to actors
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2013
- Universal - October 22, 2008
- Universal - January 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 26, 2005
- Washington Post - May 20, 2003
- Washington Post - March 17, 2002
- New York Times - August 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Behind the scenes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!