Clue: Ben-Hur, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Ben-Hur, for one. See the results below.
- Toil (away)
- Spartacus, e.g.
- Verdi's Aïda, e.g.
- Work like a dog
- Freedman, originally
- Amistad passenger
- Aida was one
- Androcles, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 24, 2016
- Netword - April 28, 2016
- New York Times - March 18, 2015
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2010
- Universal - April 22, 2010
- Netword - December 24, 2006
- New York Times - August 11, 2003
- Washington Post - April 19, 2001
- New York Times - February 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ben-Hur, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!