Clue: Bernard Malamud novel
We have 2 answers for the clue Bernard Malamud novel. See the results below.
- 1984 Redford film
- Bernard Malamud's debut novel
- Malamud's baseball book
- Moniker for fictional baseballer Roy Hobbs
- 1984 baseball movie
- Moniker for a ballplayer with a bat named Wonderboy
- Bernard Malamud's first novel
- ESPN's #6 all-time sports film
- Picture about a pitcher
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 23, 2000
- New York Times - November 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bernard Malamud novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!