Clue: Best Actor of 1958
We have 1 answer for the clue Best Actor of 1958. See the results below.
- Phileas Fogg portrayer
- Phileas Fogg portrayer, 1956
- Actor David of "Separate Tables"
- Oscar winner for "Separate Tables"
- David of Pink Panther movies
- 1958 Best Actor David
- Phileas Fogg of filmdom
- David of "The Pink Panther"
- Bond portrayer in "Casino Royale"
- Dashing David of old films
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2004
- New York Times - April 10, 1999
- New York Times - April 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Best Actor of 1958 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!