Clue: Betty of cartoons
We have 1 answer for the clue Betty of cartoons. See the results below.
- 1930's comics girl
- Old comics flapper
- Betty ___
- Betty of cartoon fame
- Betty of Comedy Central's "Drawn Together"
- Cartoon character Betty
- Funnies flapper Betty
- Talkartoon character
- Cartoon flapper Betty
- Cartoon cutie in "Dizzy Dishes"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 20, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - January 18, 2013
- Washington Post - December 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 06, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - May 28, 2010
- Universal - September 29, 2008
- Washington Post - December 28, 2005
- New York Times - November 24, 1999
- New York Times - January 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Betty of cartoons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!