Clue: Biblical miracle setting
We have 1 answer for the clue Biblical miracle setting. See the results below.
- Marriage site in John 2:1
- "Marriage at ___" (Veronese painting)
- Site of Jesus' first miracle
- Water-to-wine site
- Scene of Jesus' first miracle
- Miracle site in John 2:1
- Galilee town in John 2:1
- Where water became wine
- Marriage site in a Veronese painting
- Water-to-wine town
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2013
- New York Times - January 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Biblical miracle setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!