Clue: Biblical patriarch
We have 3 answers for the clue Biblical patriarch. See the results below.
- 1961 space chimp
- Genesis name
- "The Dukes of Hazzard" spinoff
- Son of Seth
- Hazzard County deputy
- Man's name meaning "mortal"
- Seth's son
- 1980's police comedy
- Grandson of Adam
- Hazzard County lawman
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 26, 2013
- LA Times - November 18, 2012
- Netword - May 21, 2009
- New York Times - September 05, 2008
- New York Times - January 15, 2000
- New York Times - December 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Biblical patriarch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!