Clue: Bibliographic abbr.
We have 3 answers for the clue Bibliographic abbr.. See the results below.
- And others: Abbr.
- And more
- Bibliographical abbr.
- List ender
- List shortener
- List-ending abbr.
- Useful Latin abbr.
- Catchall abbr.
- And others, in brief
- Handy abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2016
- Washington Post - February 24, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - February 09, 2011
- LA Times - September 19, 2010
- New York Times - July 21, 2010
- USA Today - September 19, 2008
- Netword - June 16, 2007
- New York Times - December 17, 2003
- New York Times - April 04, 2002
- New York Times - December 21, 2001
- New York Times - August 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bibliographic abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!