Clue: Big celebration
We have 4 answers for the clue Big celebration. See the results below.
- Fund-raiser, often
- Joyous celebration
- Benefit, often
- Big party
- Big bash
- The Oscars, e.g.
- Society news
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 18, 2011
- LA Times - April 22, 2011
- New York Times - March 17, 2011
- Universal - September 26, 2007
- LA Times - December 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2005
- Washington Post - March 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Big celebration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!