Clue: Big dog
We have 2 answers for the clue Big dog. See the results below.
- A toy it isn't
- Popular pet … or an apt description for 17-, 28- or 45-Across
- Animal originally used for boar hunting
- Scooby-Doo, for one
- Canute II?
- Popular pet or an apt description for 17-, 28- or 45-Across
- Dogdom's "gentle giant"
- Pennsylvania's state dog
- Large dog breed
- Large dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2017
- New York Times - August 30, 2011
- Netword - April 28, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Big dog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!