Clue: Big hit, in Variety slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Big hit, in Variety slang. See the results below.
- Like some B'way performances
- Like some shows
- Successful, in Variety
- Like a showstopper
- Super, in showbiz
- Fabulous, to a theater critic
- Doing big business
- Highly successful, in showbiz lingo
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 10, 2011
- Universal - September 23, 2008
- New York Times - October 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Big hit, in Variety slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!