Clue: Big name at Indy
We have 2 answers for the clue Big name at Indy. See the results below.
- Andretti adversary
- Racing great Al
- Family name in auto racing
- Family name at Indy
- 1994 Indy 500 winner
- German pronoun
- Al of Indy
- Family name with a checkered past?
- Four-time Indy winner
- Indy-winning Al, Jr. or Sr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2010
- LA Times - May 22, 2008
- USA Today - June 20, 2006
- LA Times - May 31, 2006
- Washington Post - January 27, 2003
- New York Times - November 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Big name at Indy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!