Clue: Big name in '60s peace activism
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in '60s peace activism. See the results below.
- "___! it is an ever-fixed mark": Shak.
- Warbler Yoko
- Songstress Yoko
- Experimental rock pioneer
- "Walking on Thin Ice" singer
- One of the "virgins" of "Two Virgins"
- Pop music's Plastic ___ Band
- Plastic ___ Band
- "Double Fantasy" artist
- Lennon's widow
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Big name in '60s peace activism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!