Clue: Big name in Chrysler history
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in Chrysler history. See the results below.
- "Talking Straight" author
- "Where Have All the Leaders Gone?" author
- Former Chrysler head Lee
- Bestselling autobiography of 1984
- Former Chrysler head
- "If you can find a better car, buy it" speaker
- 1984 best-selling business autobiography
- "Talking Straight" co-author
- See 51-Down
- Old Chrysler chief Lee
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 04, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Big name in Chrysler history that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!