Clue: Big name in footwear
We have 3 answers for the clue Big name in footwear. See the results below.
- Prominent shoe seller
- Shoe brand reputedly named after a Scottish golfer
- Once-ubiquitous shoe retailer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - March 24, 2010
- New York Times - September 12, 2009
- New York Times - August 15, 2008
- New York Times - November 04, 2006
- New York Times - December 20, 2003
- Washington Post - February 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Big name in footwear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!