Clue: Big name in philanthropy
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in philanthropy. See the results below.
- Author of 17-, 37- and 61-Across
- Name on many libraries
- Man of steel?
- Philanthropist Andrew
- One of the two Andrews in a university name
- Manhattan concert venue __ Hall
- ___ hall
- Manhattan concert venue ___ Hall
- "The Steel King" Andrew
- ---- hall
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Big name in philanthropy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!