Clue: Big name in rap
We have 3 answers for the clue Big name in rap. See the results below.
- "Rhyme Pays" rapper
- Tracy Marrow, familiarly
- Musician who co-starred in "Trespass"
- Rapper who co-starred in "New Jack City"
- "New Jack City" star
- "Original Gangster" rapper
- 80's-90's hip-hop star
- "Body Count" rapper
- Rapper in "Tank Girl"
- Singer who co-starred in "Johnny Mnemonic," 1995
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 17, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2012
- LA Times - September 09, 2005
- Washington Post - January 04, 2001
- New York Times - March 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Big name in rap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!