Clue: Big shock?
We have 3 answers for the clue Big shock?. See the results below.
- Head of hair, slangily
- Bushy hair
- Finish completely, with "up"
- Dry ___
- Finish, with "up"
- Unruly mane
- Tonsorial challenge
- Hair stylist's challenge
- Unruly locks
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 23, 2014
- New York Times - March 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 24, 2004
- New York Times - December 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Big shock? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!