Clue: Big sister?
We have 2 answers for the clue Big sister?. See the results below.
- Religious leader
- "The Sound of Music" figure
- Héloïse or Saint Walpurgis
- Convent leader
- Nun's superior
- Woman with the title Right Reverend
- ''Sound of Music'' boss
- Mother superior
- Sisters' superior
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 26, 2018
- Universal - September 20, 2011
- LA Times - April 10, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 14, 2007
- New York Times - September 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Big sister? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!