Clue: Big swig
We have 3 answers for the clue Big swig. See the results below.
- Big shot at a bar?
- Holdup device?
- It goes to waist
- Boxing prize
- A loser may have to tighten it
- Sander part
- Important highway
- Karate skill category
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2016
- New York Times - September 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2016
- New York Times - January 17, 2016
- New York Times - March 16, 2010
- LA Times - March 16, 2010
- Netword - May 20, 2008
- New York Sun - February 06, 2007
- Netword - July 09, 2006
- Netword - February 15, 2006
- Netword - December 30, 2005
- Washington Post - September 29, 2004
- Washington Post - March 15, 2004
- New York Times - March 16, 2003
- Washington Post - November 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Big swig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!