Clue: Bilingual Muppet
We have 1 answer for the clue Bilingual Muppet. See the results below.
- Garcia Lorca's "Dona ___ la soltera"
- Mary Pickford title role of 1923
- Spanish-speaking Muppet on "Sesame Street"
- Turquoise "Sesame Street" character
- Hispanic "Sesame Street" character
- Moreno's real first name
- Spanish-speaking "Sesame Street" Muppet
- Muppet with two tongues?
- Bilingual ''Sesame Street'' character
- Muppet pal of Elmo
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2009
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
- New York Sun - November 08, 2007
- New York Times - October 22, 2006
- LA Times - September 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Bilingual Muppet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!