Clue: Bill of Rights defender: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Bill of Rights defender: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Rights defender, for short
- Rights protection grp.
- Org. that defends the Bill of Rights
- Rights org.
- Org. in rights fights
- Human rights org.
- Org. often seen in court
- First Amendment lobbyists, for short
- Org. co-founded by Felix Frankfurter
- It may take a case pro bono
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 03, 2017
- New York Times - October 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Bill of Rights defender: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!