Clue: Billy Beane's team
We have 1 answer for the clue Billy Beane's team. See the results below.
- World Series champs, 1972-74
- California team [and 18 letters in the grid to circle ... and then connect using three lines]
- Oakland nine, to fans
- '89 World Series winners
- 2003 ALDS team
- Oakland team, to fans
- Oakland ballclub
- California nine, to fans
- MLB team, familiarly (and what's missing from the sequence found in the answers to starred clues?)
- Three-time '70s World Series champs
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - January 22, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Billy Beane's team that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!