Clue: Bird that gives a hoot
We have 1 answer for the clue Bird that gives a hoot. See the results below.
- Minerva, symbolically
- Temple University athlete
- Bird of prey
- Minerva's symbol
- Mouse catcher
- One who stays up late
- Night stalker
- Rice University mascot
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 23, 2017
- New York Times - August 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2005
- New York Times - September 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bird that gives a hoot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!