Clue: Birthplace of the bossa nova
We have 1 answer for the clue Birthplace of the bossa nova. See the results below.
- 1947 Hope/Crosby destination
- ___ Bravo
- Bravo, e.g.
- City on Guanabara Bay
- ___ Group (Latin American association)
- ___ Piedras, P.R.
- A "Road" destination
- "Wild Orchid" locale, 1990
- Where Maracana Stadium is
- Capital city till 1960
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Birthplace of the bossa nova that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!