Clue: Bit of a draft
We have 2 answers for the clue Bit of a draft. See the results below.
- Small drawing?
- Not guzzle
- Sample, as wine
- Tiny taste
- Have some tea
- Small intake
- Just enough to wet the lips
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 12, 2015
- Washington Post - March 23, 2011
- Washington Post - June 27, 2007
- New York Times - May 14, 2000
- New York Times - August 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Bit of a draft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!