Clue: Bit of burlesque
We have 1 answer for the clue Bit of burlesque. See the results below.
- It's a put-on
- "In Living Color" segment
- Burlesque bit
- Stage presentation
- Comical piece
- Vaudeville bit
- "S.N.L." offering
- Comical playlet
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 16, 2014
- Universal - February 10, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - June 22, 2008
- Washington Post - July 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bit of burlesque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!