Clue: Bit of high jinks
We have 3 answers for the clue Bit of high jinks. See the results below.
- Bit of clowning
- Like the Beatles in "Help!"
- Like the Marx Brothers
- Ludicrous (and a letter bank for 17-Across)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 29, 2013
- Universal - October 06, 2012
- LA Times - September 09, 2012
- Washington Post - May 28, 2010
- Washington Post - May 13, 2010
- Washington Post - October 26, 2009
- Washington Post - April 04, 2009
- Universal - October 23, 2008
- Washington Post - January 24, 2007
- USA Today - May 30, 2006
- USA Today - September 15, 2003
- New York Times - August 25, 1999
- New York Times - January 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Bit of high jinks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!