Clue: Bitter leaves in a salad
We have 1 answer for the clue Bitter leaves in a salad. See the results below.
- Potherb mint
- Aromatic herb of the mint family
- Shrub with clusters of blue flowers
- Herb in the mint family
- An aromatic herb
- Mint family herb
- Bitter leaves used in salads
- Herb related to oregano
- Aromatic herb
- Mint often used as an herb
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bitter leaves in a salad that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!