Clue: Bizet opera priestess
We have 1 answer for the clue Bizet opera priestess. See the results below.
- 20's-30's actress Hyams
- Girl rescued by Don Juan
- Antonio Fogazzaro novel
- Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film
- Bizet priestess
- Heroine in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
- Hyams of 1920s-'30s films
- Girl's name meaning "night" in Arabic
- Actress Arcieri of "A Perfect Fit"
- Role in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 31, 2012
- USA Today - October 06, 2011
- Washington Post - September 09, 2010
- Universal - December 19, 2009
- New York Times - July 22, 2006
- USA Today - January 09, 2006
- New York Times - November 27, 2004
- New York Times - May 02, 2004
- New York Times - February 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Bizet opera priestess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!