Clue: Black cattle breed
We have 1 answer for the clue Black cattle breed. See the results below.
- Black ___ (cattle breed)
- Cattle breed
- Black ___ cattle
- MacGyver's first name on "MacGyver"
- Black Scottish cattle
- Black beef cattle
- Scottish cattle breed
- Burger beef
- Beef cattle
- Fancy burger beef
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2014
- Washington Post - October 14, 2011
- Washington Post - May 13, 2011
- Universal - August 31, 2009
- Washington Post - June 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - June 27, 2006
- Washington Post - April 14, 2000
- New York Times - March 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Black cattle breed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!