We have 4 answers for the clue Blithe. See the results below.
- Full of good cheer
- Like the month of May?
- ___-andrew (buffoon)
- Like Robin Hood's men
- Full of cheer
- It comes before Christmas
- Christmas preceder
- "The ___ Wives of Windsor"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2016
- Washington Post - October 28, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 22, 2011
- LA Times - May 17, 2009
- Netword - March 08, 2008
- Washington Post - February 09, 2004
- New York Times - May 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Blithe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!