Clue: Blue or red follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Blue or red follower. See the results below.
- Ancient Greek coin
- Free ___ (1850s abolitionist)
- Bay __ (Massachusetts resident)
- Antebellum northerner (with "free")
- Bay ___ (Massachusetts resident)
- Bay ___ (Bostonian, e.g.)
- Out-of- ___ (many a tourist)
- Granite ___ (New Hampshire resident)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Blue or red follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!