Clue: Blunt blades
We have 1 answer for the clue Blunt blades. See the results below.
- They're virtually pointless
- They're crossed in competition
- They lack cutting edges
- Olympians' blades
- Fencing swords
- They're guarded in competition
- They're pointless
- Tools for duels
- Slender blades
- Sports equipment used with masks
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 15, 2003
- New York Times - August 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Blunt blades that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!