Clue: Bobby of "battle of the sexes" tennis
We have 2 answers for the clue Bobby of "battle of the sexes" tennis. See the results below.
- Bobby who lost to Billie Jean
- Washington bank name since 1840
- Gibson's "Lethal Weapon" role
- Starring role in "Lethal Weapon"
- Old tennis star Bobby
- 1939 Wimbledon winner
- He lost to King in '73
- Bobby of tennis
- Bobby of tennis fame
- Bobby of tennis spectacles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 26, 2012
- Washington Post - April 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bobby of "battle of the sexes" tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!